You may remember a few posts ago when I wrote about the strange goings on in the
hay field next to our house. Well, without warning the four hay bales, which had had a very long life in that field suddenly disappeared. They were replaced by this brand new, lonely hay bale. We were quite shocked by this change because the hay bales had occupied that patch of ground for almost as long as Nate and I have lived in this apartment. We decided we had better go take some pictures of the new hay bale because things in that field are rather unpredictable.


7 comments:
Thank you for the update on the hay bales. I've been hoping to hear more about them. Also, we are starting a blog; we haven't posted yet, but we'll let you know when we do. Talk to you soon!
It's http://thepfunks.blogspot.com/
Talk to you soon!
does this have ANYTHING to do with the nasty little note on the tote bag I recently received? (just a possibility-he might be the culprit)
those are great pictures of Nate and JoLee, bythway.
Those hay bales kind of scare me. They remind me of those crop circles created by aliens.
Does this remind anyone else of a Scooby Doo cartoon?
Who is it changing out those mysterious hay bales? It must be Mr. Schultz, the haunted wax museum coordinator. And he would have gotten away with it, too... if it hadn't been for those meddling Stephens!
Post a Comment