Nate and I went to the Dallas Zoo with Jen, Savannah, and Will. Our favorite part was the children's zoo. That's where Savannah showed us one of her favorite games.

She was pretty intense about it.

Nate and I loved the bird exhibit. We got to feed all of the beautiful birds pictured below. Some of the birds ate worms and some ate seeds. Some of them were rather pushy about being feed.




This bird is a Golden-breasted Starling from Africa. He's a much more colorful than the North American variety. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of any of the other birds, but I'm pretty sure they came from exotic locations like the South Pacific and Australia.
Before we left the zoo Savannah had to take a ride on the Carousel. She chose to ride the Triceratops even though we didn't see any dinosaurs at the zoo.
3 comments:
I like how your hair is kind of curly in those pictures.
Thanks. That's my humid,Dallas hair-do.
Hey guys! I love checking out your blog. You are the most fun couple ever. It looks like you had a great time with Jen and the kids.
Post a Comment