When I was in high school stick figures were all the rage.
Jessica recently reminded me of our love for stickmen. I give you one of my stick figure masterpieces. It contains all the classic elements of a stick figure drawing, including the exchange between the guy with the bagel and the guy with the orange, Mr. Clark with his stopwatch, and the guy with the really long neck wearing a turtleneck. Enjoy. (A side note, I made this particular drawing back in 1997 while I was "taking" notes during General Conference.)
9 comments:
haha. Stick figures were so cool that they even ended up on the high school track tshirt! And I'm loving that you drew this while watching General Conference, you rebel, you!! ;)
Excellent. Although I can't remember any of my choose your own adventures in detail. Except that most ended in grisly death. Right? Eric is in the process of moving the contents of my old laptop to our computer so I can go through it and see if I have any other treasures hiding. (The laptop no longer opens so it's been unaccessable for a while.)
I remember the stick figures! We had several lovely drawings that graced our refrigerator at VP. Love the stick figures!
Laptop has been harvested. Sadly no stick figures or choose your own adventures. (Nor are there any poems commemorating the joys of taco dip.) Very sad.
Speaking of poems, Jess, I found our "Ode to the Electron Microscope" today. Classic.
Seriously, you need to start selling these.
Excellent! It makes me want to get out my drawing pad :) That's the way I took notes during general conference as well (well doodling).
I love that you still have that. I remember it well. Can't believe it's been over ten years.
LOVE THIS!!! I wish I were as creative and artistic as you...I don't even think my stick figures looked this good! Thank goodness the kids have Luke or else we wouldn't have any artistic future at all!
Post a Comment