Congratulations!! He looks great! You guys are awesome
He is absolutely adorable--congratulations!! And what a great name! JoLee, you'll be a wonderful mom. I'm so happy for you!What colors are in his room?
Oh, he is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
Wow, what a cutie:) I'm so happy for you both!!!!
Hurray! He is beautiful!
I'm so happy for you guys. He's sooo handsome. Can't wait to meet him. By the way, I loved the art history baby shower game.
Thanks, everyone. The baby's room is light blue, green, and brown. We'll send picts soon.
He's so cute! Congrats!
Congrats. Having a new baby is so wonderful.
He's a cutie! Congrats you two!
Congrats! what a doll and I love the name!! Can't wait for more pictures...glad that everything went well.
Love all the pictures in the recent posts of Beckett. He is adorable. We are so happy for your family!
this is meili! he's sooooo cute! yay! :)
Congratulations JoLee!! He is so cute! I love the name Beckett! And your baby shower looked awesome...I would have failed the quiz! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Congratulations!! He looks great! You guys are awesome
He is absolutely adorable--congratulations!! And what a great name! JoLee, you'll be a wonderful mom. I'm so happy for you!
What colors are in his room?
Oh, he is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
Wow, what a cutie:) I'm so happy for you both!!!!
Hurray! He is beautiful!
I'm so happy for you guys. He's sooo handsome. Can't wait to meet him. By the way, I loved the art history baby shower game.
Thanks, everyone. The baby's room is light blue, green, and brown. We'll send picts soon.
He's so cute! Congrats!
Congrats. Having a new baby is so wonderful.
He's a cutie! Congrats you two!
Congrats! what a doll and I love the name!! Can't wait for more pictures...glad that everything went well.
Love all the pictures in the recent posts of Beckett. He is adorable. We are so happy for your family!
this is meili! he's sooooo cute! yay! :)
Congratulations JoLee!! He is so cute! I love the name Beckett! And your baby shower looked awesome...I would have failed the quiz! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
Post a Comment