By the time we got to church Beckett was really tired. He had refused to sleep at all between 5 and 9. And, of course, that meant Beckett was cranky. He was finally just falling asleep when it was time for the blessing, and so he complained through the whole thing, but he sure looked cute.
Here he is with all the people that came for his big day.
Papa and Grandma Stephens with Uncle Aaron:
Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie:
Stephens Men:
Later that night everyone came over for dinner. Beckett showed off for his Uncle Aaron with some big grins and some good standing--something he's loved to do since he was 5 weeks old.
7 comments:
Bryce follows the same routine almost every Sunday...wake up super early, refuse to nap, and then become very cranky for the entire 3 hours of church. It's fun. ;)
Anyway, I can't believe how big Beckett is getting! He is adorable! I love his little green outfit!
That was fun to see all of your pictures. I still can't believe Nate is a dad!! Did you guys plan the green color coordination?
Congrats on having such a cute, perfect first baby.
Great photos! I can't believe how fast he is growing either! He is SUCH a cute baby!!
He looks adorable in his little outfit! :) KT
So fun! Looks like a very special day and I am glad you had so much family there!
What an adorable baby! Congrats on this special day. Your hair is so pretty JoLee. Makes me miss my long hair!
Those pictures of Beckett are so stinkin' adorable!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment