Geez! Wasn't he just born?!?!? By the time I get to lay my eyes on this boy he will be riding a bike. I'm so happy for you guys. He is truly a very cute boy!
Aw! Isn't that a fun moment, to find those first teeth? We found Per's first two teeth on Christmas day in 2008 -- he was only 4 months old! Beckett is getting so big! What a cute little guy.
4 comments:
Geez! Wasn't he just born?!?!? By the time I get to lay my eyes on this boy he will be riding a bike. I'm so happy for you guys. He is truly a very cute boy!
Aw! Isn't that a fun moment, to find those first teeth? We found Per's first two teeth on Christmas day in 2008 -- he was only 4 months old!
Beckett is getting so big! What a cute little guy.
These pictures are adorable!
Beckett just seems to do the right thing! Great timing, Beckett!
Post a Comment