We went to dinner with my Gramma at Sweet Tomatoes. Here's Gramma Great with the Little B and with Paige and Andrew.
I got to steal away one evening for a night with some old friends. Beckett got to come too. He was the only kid invited. It was so much fun to see Kristen, Mel, and Sue. I miss the days when we would all run together.
We went to a party with all my mom's brothers and sisters. Here's my mom with her sister Sharon. She's headed out to Tallahassee, Florida to serve a mission with her husband, my Uncle Howard.
Karen and Roger
While we were visiting Andrew celebrated his birthday. He turned one! We had a little party.
Andrew didn't get to eat his cake because it's likely he has some allergies. So my mom made him a baby peach cobbler. Look how cute it is with the candle.
But this is how Andrew felt about the cobbler:
The gross birthday dessert didn't ruin the party for Andrew. He enjoyed all the attention and presents.

On Sunday I sneaked away for an hour or so to go see the Edward's new house. They live about 10 minutes away from my sister. What a good looking family.


Beckett, of course, was his adorable self.

4 comments:
Hooray for Utah! Thanks for making time for us!
Sounds like fun. I wish I could have been there. Your Gramma must love Sweet Tomatoes, she took you n me there too. Miss you guys!
I agree, I like your hair curly at this length. Super cute.
Beckett is adorable! Happy Birthday today Nate!
Post a Comment