Friday, September 30, 2011

Hiya Bus

Beckett's love of trains is well documented on this little blog. He was lucky enough to live in a place where we saw a real train almost everyday. We had to cross the railroad tracks to get most places, and I never cared if we were stopped by a train because Beckett enjoyed it so much. However, since moving out east we have not seen a single real train (granted we've only been here for a week and a half). What we have seen are a lot of buses. This area is obviously very into busing. We don't just see one bus a day, we see about seven. We can see a bus or two pull into our cul-de-sac every school day.
We are hearing lots of "hiya bus," "another bus," "look a bus," and "bye-bye bus." (Beckett's sitting next to me saying "hiya bus" as I finish this post.) I'm glad we have something to fill the train void, at least a little.

1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

That is awesome! I hope you can find some trains soon!!! At least he has buses!