Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nursery

Once again the youngest member of our family is going to have the nicest room.
 The animals on the wall are illustrations from a picture book that I framed.
I am especially pleased with how the bookcase turned out.
We took a cheap bookcase:
We bought a new back to replace the flimsy accordion-style backing. Nate spray painted the back white and the bookcase blue. It adds a lot of color to the bland neutrals of our rental.
We are just waiting for the room's occupant to arrive.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! Way to go. We are all excited to meet junior!

JoMamma said...

I love the bookshelf. Can't wait for you to meet him also.

Stephen and Debbie said...

Looks so nice! So excited for you guys!

J said...

Wow, I think you just inspired me to not get rid of my cheap bookcase. That looks fantastic!! Congrats on expecting again.