Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

We had such a fabulous Easter. I'll admit it was a bit stressful, what with juggling a 6-week-old, dinner, church, and choir, but it all turned out pretty perfect. The boys looked darling in their Easter outfits (pictures to come). I got to sing beautiful songs with the church choir. We had dinner with some good friends. And giving Beckett presents is a blast. ("Hiya Playdoh.")

 The Easter basket with presents from Mom, Dad, and both sets of grandparents.
Diving in.
Ears on a baby.

We had dinner with the Lamborns. They have been so good to us. They live in our cul-de-sac, and their kids love playing with Beckett. I love having a friend so close.
Egg Hunt.
Max made this nest of eggs for Beckett to find. So cute and so nice.
It was a Happy Easter.

3 comments:

JoMamma said...

I love the pictures with the bunny ears. You look fabulous I can't believe you just had a baby.

J said...

So fun. My kids loved seeing the ears on the baby.

Stephen and Debbie said...

Looks like the best Easter! Both of your kids are so cute and getting so big!