Thursday, September 20, 2012

Preschool

Beckett's going to preschool this year! When I registered him for his little preschool in February it seemed so far away, and I couldn't imagine that he'd be ready, but by the time preschool started we (he and I both) were definitely ready.

 First day of school shots
 Backpack modeling
Circle Time
Playground time
Beckett doesn't seem to being having much difficultly adjusting to the preschool. On the mornings he goes he runs right in and says, "bye mom. bye mom." He can't get rid of me fast enough.

It was my turn to help at the school on Friday, and I had such a good time. Beckett's in a class with a whole bunch of really cute kids. The teachers are lots of fun, and the classroom is so cute. I'm really pleased with my choice of preschools. I think that Beckett is going to have a great year. They have lots of fun activities to do, and he's learning to follow directions.

Yesterday they talked about families at preschool, so on the way home Beckett and I were talking about our family. I asked him who was the smallest and the biggest. Then I asked him what all the members of our family like to do:

Me: "Beckett, what does Daddy like to do?"
B: "Daddy likes to play parachute with Felix and Beckett."
Me: "What does Mommy like to do?" 
B: "Um... um.... um... Mommy likes to take a shower."

Showing me his art project. They do an art project at school everyday. What will I do with them all?
I think it's going to be a great school year.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha, the shower comment gave me a laugh this morning :) How cute.

Michael and Staci said...

YEAH for preschool! Glad he is enjoying it and has good teachers. :-)