Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkins

Basically it's a rule that if you are a parent you must take pictures of your kids with pumpkins. Here's proof that we are abiding by the rules of parentdom.

Beckett's preschool took a little field trip to a farm/pumpkin patch. Here are all the kiddos in his class.
 I don't think Beckett actually liked the farm that much. I mean, I think he thought it was okay, but he was acting like he'd seen better. You know, Beckett, you're right. It's pretty much impossible to beat the Deanna Rose Farmstead.

Beckett did enjoy the hay ride. We did it twice. Once with his class and once with just the three of us.
Beckett got tired of walking (it was a big farm) and, after we split from the preschool group, he refused to vacate the stroller, so I made him hold Felix while I pushed. I could have brought the double, but none of the other preschool parents had a stroller at all.
 Beckett did not deliberate over his pumpkin choice at all. He was determined to take home the first one he saw.

1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

So cute! I have no idea what it is about pumpkins! Bennett is doomed for life since his birthday is right before Halloween!