I decided to put in some effort for Valentine's Day this year. I am not much of a decorator or party planner, but I just knew that Beckett would really love Valentine's Day, so we did it right. On Wednesday he had a party at preschool and came home really fired up about V-Day. We made cupcakes together, and I let him decorate all of them. Then we made a little Valentine craft that became our centerpiece. After the kids went to bed I hung the hearts and put out the Valentine plates and presents. You can be sure that Beckett noticed every single thing.
(Notice the V-Day snow.)
Opening a present.
Eating a present.
Beckett picked out some cupcakes and crafts to take to him babysitter's house. He kept saying "Happy Valentine's Day" all day long. The hearts are still hanging. They were a big hit.
1 comment:
So adorable JoLee!
Post a Comment