Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ode to Fall

We moved to Maryland in the fall three years ago, and I think it was good that we moved during this most beautiful season because it made me love Maryland much quicker than I might have otherwise. Every fall I fall in love with Maryland's seasons all over again.


The rest of these pictures were taken near Beckett's preschool. I just love the area behind his school. It is beautiful in every season, and we have spent many afternoons back there.

These brothers. Some days these guys make me crazy but sometimes they are the best pals. Recently we had a day where they have played together happily all day long. Beckett said things like, "it's always fun with Felix" and "Felix is the best kind of friend." On the day I'm describing, not even flu shots could dampen the good cheer. No tears. No drama (and Beckett can really pour on the drama). They even told the nurse "thank you" and "goodbye." The next day they were back to being frenemies, of course, but it's nice to remember the golden days.

No comments: