Playgroup at the tire park:
One thing we love about summer is playgroup. Beckett's best friend is my best friend's daughter. We used to get together every week, but then Miriam started kindergarten. We got the kids together as much as we could, but we were really excited to summer playgroup and play dates. We got together twice week.
Ice cream for Beckett's birthday:
Sleeping on his mother:
Hiking at the nature center: This was another playgroup. Beckett loves hiking (I mean running), and he and the other kids quickly sped through the hike.
Visiting the park with the fake trees. We went to a lot of parks this summer. Beckett really wanted to visit the park with the fake trees, so we made a special visit. I realized at the end of the summer that we hadn't repeated a park all summer. And we went to the park at least once or twice a week. I think that's seriously impressive.
Climbing real trees with friends:
Ice cream after haircuts:
Swimming at North Point. Last year we went to North Point at the end of the season, and it was so much fun that I knew I wanted to go back this year. North Point is in the bay and the water is really shallow. Beckett can stand way out from shore. I ended up going with a couple of friends later in the summer, and I wished that we had gone every week.
Dancing at the Ice cream place:















No comments:
Post a Comment