Monday, November 28, 2005

Hey everyone, about a week ago Brooke and I went with Mom and Dad to see their new house. This is the front...

...and this is the back.

This is inside, up the stairs, looking toward the front entry way.


This is a view from the back windows, looking toward the clubhouse and the sunset.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Thanks so much, Aaron. I went by the house today and the tar paper is on the roof and the tiles are stacked. (kind of brown-grey color). We ordered shutters for the whole house. Hurray! I don't have to worry about window coverings and they should not only look very cool, but are energy efficient as well. We've done everything we can, so far to make this house more energy efficient.

Jen said...

I LOVE THIS HOUSE!!!!!
I am SO excited to come & visit this wonderful new place!
Don't forget, I get dibs on the upstairs room :)

Unknown said...

Very nice!