Here's some pictures of our new kitten, Zephyr. She is pretty entertaining. She's a very playful and curious kitten. I think she's explored every inch of our apartment. She likes to chase anything that moves, and she can jump really high. We've also been pleased with how friendly she is. When we first got her she only liked to be in the study because she was unfamiliar with the rest of the house, and she would sit in there and meow for Nate and I to join her. Zephyr is surprisingly fond of being held. She meows for us to pick her up and is very content when we just carry her around the house. I'm sure this will change as she grows up, but it's fun to have a cat that enjoys our company.

Zephyr helps me with my homework.

Zephyr giving me a classic "cat look" from her favorite spot - my chair.
7 comments:
One thing I've notice that cats like to do is chase laser pointer dots. It's nice because you can run the cat all over without leaving your chair.
Oh man, she LOVES the laser pointer. The second day we had the cat I pointed the laser pointer at the shower curtain, and she took a flying leap right into it. When she realized there was no substance behind the curtain, she hung on for life. Then she fell in the tub. No worries, though, she's no worse for the wear. Cats act so cool, that when they do dumb stuff one can't help but laugh. To prove my point check out this video. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1911168746590320813&q=funny+cats&pl=true
Yeah, cats make great study partners. Our cat, Teaser, would sometimes study with me for hours.
I think what JoLee means by "study" is that the cat loves to walk on the keyboard. She especially likes the F12 key on my computer.
they do have a tendency to sit on whatever you're looking at, especially the sunday comics
That is the coolest name for a cat with a story behind it that I have ever heard.
Congratulations on your new family addition!
Zephyr is adorable!!
Post a Comment