Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beckett

This post is for the grandparents...







9 comments:

Katie said...

congrats!! you both look great!

Dorothy said...

Everyone looks happy and healthy!
love you

JDJ Family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy. Can't wait to see you all. Glad everything went well. jim, peggy, and girls

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Joe and LeiAnn said...

Congratulations!! He looks absolutely perfect. We're so happy for you!

Tami said...

Oh, Nate the Great, we are so happy for you! The baby is just yummy. And I love seeing your laugh!

Kristen said...

If that is an official for the grandparents post, you need A LOT more pictures. I wasn't even satisfied. I want more.

Such a cute kid! You guys crack me up with your cracking up picture.

Layton Clan said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Jolee, I am sure you are the one reading the comments, this is Jen West Layton, a good friend of Nate's when we lived out in DC. I am so grateful that he is here, healthy! You look beautiful and grateful to have him out! (isn't it a relief!!!) Best of wishes - Jen and Family

Rebecca said...

He is so sweet! Congrats!!!