Monday, February 22, 2010

Sacramento, Danville, Cupertino ...

Nate, Beckett, and I spent the last week gallivanting around northern California. We began with a few days in Sacramento. Where we ...

Played at Grandma's:


Hung out with Brooke, Aaron, Keon, and Daysha:

What a fun family. Keon loves his Uncle Nate. He practically started crying when we had to leave.

Celebrated Nate's Birthday:

Dorothy helped carry on the donut tradition.

And Beckett got his first real taste of the outdoors:


Then we packed up and headed to Danville. While Nate was in San Francisco for conference, Dorothy, Beckett, and I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa J.

Beckett made some friends:


We enjoyed the outdoors:

Grandpa J has a spectacular yard.
The views from the neighborhood aren't too shabby either.
We spent a few lovely days chatting, watching the Olympics, taking B for walks, and shopping.


When it was time to leave Danville, the three of us made another stop in Cupertino to see Nate's friends Chad and Jen and their girls.

Grace had never held a baby before.
Emma takes her turn.
Jen and Chad, thanks for the visit.

Believe it or not, our trip to CA was not yet complete.

3 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Looks like a great week! I love Danville! Their house is awesome! What nice weather and fun family memories!

Karen Shardlow said...

It looks like you had a great time:) We would have loved to have seen you! We would have made the drive..even if it was just for lunch! But, I know it's hard to fit everything in!...next time?

Katie C said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!