Friday, February 03, 2012

Guess What's For Dinner

Check out what we had for dinner last night. It's only 16 miles from our house, and it's the real deal.


This is one of only three Cafe Rios east of the Rocky Mountains. Aah a little slice of Provo.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Awesome! That's what we had for dinner tonight (I know, it doesn't count when we say it). I hope it was as good as you remember.

Janssen said...

Oh, don't tease me!

Katie C said...

No way! How fun and very old school of you guys. Happy day to Nate today! I love seeing what Beckett is up to. Beautiful boy. Am I allowed to say beautiful for a boy? Strikingly handsome too. I cannot wait to see the newest inhabitant of the best room in the house. Great job on the bookcase too. Love you guys.

Stephen and Debbie said...

I want that right now! So amazing!