I had a funny experience today...
I was waiting in line at the Home Depot & Savannah, as always, was climbing all over the shopping cart. I grabbed a couple of Cheerios (plain, not honey nut, mind you) from my bag & handed them to her.
The lady behind me mumbled something and, after realizing she was talking to me, I asked her to repeat herself. She proceeded to tell me that I should stop feeding my child these "metabolic disturbers" and start feeding her REAL food.
So, Nate, I don't know what kind of "food" you've been eating every day for breakfast for the last 10+years, but you may want to rethink the disturbing effect it may be having on your metabolism...
2 comments:
What on earth are "metabolic disturbers?" Please tell me she explained this new horror in detail.
No details, just dagger-like stares!
Seriously, it was SUCH a funny experience.
I'm with Nate 100%--I think Cheerios are a great snack & Savannah absolutely loves them.
If anything, I think the lady who made the comment could have used a little metabolic disburbance (via ice cream or some other happy treat) to cheer herself up!!
Post a Comment