
Playing: here with her favorite mouse and a box.

Exploring: Zephyr gets into all sorts of crazy spots. She knocked off several books when she decided she was ready to leave the book shelf.

Hiding and Pounching: Zephyr was a HUGE fan of all the packing material that came in our Crate and Barrel boxes.

Working: Ok, maybe not - more like distracting us from our work.

Sleeping: After all of that activity, Zephyr looks pretty bushed.
5 comments:
She is such a pretty cat. When I was little, I always wanted to have a white cat and name her Snowball. I thought it was the prettiest name ever. You have the cat that I could have named Snowball, but I am very glad you chose Zephyr.
I love Zephyr. He reminds me of all the fun I had with my cats. I'm glad he's so happy in his new home.
Yeah, sorry Brooke killed your cat, man.
So,does she really sleep like Superman? Because that would be really cool!
Yes, she really does sleep like that.
Post a Comment