Nate and I have turned into major blog slackers. This is not because we don't have anything to blog about. We went to Minnesota for Thanksgiving and hung out with the Jensen's. We went to Colorado for Christmas and hung out with the Gillespie's. We had a great time on both of those trips, but one thing was sorely missing. We didn't take any pictures. OK. We took one. It's a picture of Zephyr at my parent's house scarfing down the liver my mom fed her. Seriously. The only picture we took isn't of Charlotte or Sarah or Paige or Taggart. No, it's our own cat. So the lack of recent posts on this blog really comes down to one thing and that is that Nate and I have turned into major camera slackers. And because our blog is really all about photos ... well, you get the picture (or lack thereof.)
However, I do have one picture to share. This is our baby boy. He is due to arrive around July 1st.

The baby seems to be doing really well. He was happily moving all over the place during the ultrasound. In fact, he was a little camera shy and kept flipping over before we could get a good, long look at his face. I'm doing well too. I'm over all the first trimester ickiness, which was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My sister is having a baby boy in March so we are looking forward to getting the cousins together.
23 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!
We could not be more excited about your Baby Boy. When I told Savannah it's a boy, she said "Good, because that's what I drew on their picture" (in case you were wondering!)
We can't wait to meet our new buddy!
(And good work, keeping us "Even Stephens"--2 girls, 2 boys!!!)
I'm glad you guys are alive...I was wondering since you stopped posting on your blog:) CONGRATS on your baby boy!!! I am so happy for you guys...you'll be such wonderful parents!
Congratulations! We are so happy for both of you... you're going to have so much fun!
Brad & Melissa
We ARE SO EXCITED!! (I thought something was up when Karen made a little reference on Shannon's facebook page, but wasn't sure!! And I didn't even know 100% it was you. :)
We'll have to swap pregnancy stories since I am due a month before you...and it's a BOY!
Please update the blog with lots and lots of pictures of you pregnant because I honestly can't picture a pregnant JoLee!! Miss you guys and CONGRATS again!
YEAH! Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and I second the request for pregnancy photos as you get further along! :) You'll be fabulous parents! I wish we had arranged to get together in the Springs over the holidays! :(
CONGRATS!! How exciting...boys are fun....and full of energy. Coach Shane won't be too happy, but you can always try again for a girl. (:
WOW! Congratulations! I did not even know you were pregnant! And you are halfway there already! That is so exciting. We definitely need to seem some pregnant pictures on this blog!
Congratulations!
Congrats!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! That will be awesome!
Yeah! Congratulations. You will be great parents. Can wait to meet this new little one.
Hooray, a boy! I am glad that you will be joining me in the boy making. :)
Congratulation! We are so excited for you. Baby Boys are awesome!
Congratulation!!! That is really exciting news! Baby boys are so much fun, as I can attest. Enjoy!
Congratulations, Jolee & Nate! We sure enjoy having boys.
How exciting! Congratulations to both of you. Can't wait for more news about this wonderful addition to the family.
I am so excited for you!!!! A boy too! They keep you on your toes!! But you'll do awesome!! I 3rd the request of photos of a pregnant Jolee!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and I hope to meet the little guy soon after his arrival! Miss you!
We are all so happy for you!!
I'm so excited you're having a boy! I miss you. So glad you're over the morning sickness too!
Congratulations!! We miss you guys!
I'm so far behind in commenting on this....but still....Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Your growing tummy is adorable. We can't wait to see your baby boy!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! Boys are the best!!! Can't wait to meet the little tyke! But sad you guys won't be at the reunion :(. Congrats!
Post a Comment