My good friend Abby has a daughter who is only 3 days older than Beckett. Beckett met Avalee for the first time when he was less than 24 hours old. Abby and I went to the same doctors' office, and we were in the
hospital together.
Here are the brand new babes with their proud dads.

Every week, Abby and I have been getting together for a baby and mom class and a tasty lunch afterward.
And now, six months after that first shot, Beckett and Avalee are starting to pay attention to each other.

Or at least to each others' toys. A is playing with B's lion, and B is playing with A's giraffe.


Here's to many more play dates.
3 comments:
This is a nice age for play dates. Generally very little crying over who has which toy. And so easily entertained. Enjoy it!
I agree with chickadee! Cherish the time when you can chat with other moms without having to handle a "situation". He just gets cuter with every post!
oh how much they've grown!
Post a Comment