Saturday, February 25, 2012

SteveSongs

While I was at the baby shower the super nice sisters in my ward threw for me, Nate took Beckett to his first concert. They went to see SteveSongs. You can see SteveSongs on PBS. "It's Music Time with SteveSongs." We love SteveSongs. We own two of his albums, and Beckett can sing every single song on one of them. Listen to Steve's music here.

Nate said Beckett loved every minute of the concert. 

3 comments:

JoMamma said...

Toby and I are not fooled we know Nate would have gone without Beckett. :)

JoMamma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Glad to see this post.
When Mom came to visit we kept listening to the "Bare Naked Ladies" cd you gave us. Mom was convinced that must have been the band you took Beckett to see. I told her I was sure that wasn't the case, but she did her little shrug like she was the one who really knew.
lol.