Beckett meets his brother.
Beckett seems to really like Felix so far. He came home tonight from an outing with dad asking for Baby Felix. He is fascinated by the baby's tiny diapers. He's been a little confused about whether I'm feeding the baby or the baby is feeding me, but I think he's got it figured out now. When Felix cries (or even when he's not crying) Beckett says, "Baby Felix still crying. He needs something." Thanks to Blue's Clues for teaching Beckett that little fact about babies.
For the first ten days of Felix's life my parents were in town to help. Babies love them.
Beckett loves them too.
Felix wrinkles his brow a lot.
Getting some sun.
Ready for a car trip.
The whole family.
Trying out the play mat.
Some visual stimulation.
It's been a pleasant first two weeks. I've had lots of help from my parents, Nate, and ward members. It's been greatly appreciated. I feel like the first two weeks of a baby's life are a babymoon of sorts. The baby is still really sleepy, but after two weeks his true disposition begins to emerge. We are curious to see what type of baby Felix will be. Hopefully he'll be an easy going baby, but we'll still love him if he is fussy and high maintenance.
6 comments:
what a doll! love the wrinkly forehead!
He is so precious. I loved seeing the family picture of the four of you. Happy days.
He is perfect!!!
Your thoughts on Beckett made me think of when Savannah used to bring Baby Will different stuffed animals when he was crying. She was sure that was what he needed to stop :)
Congrats again & can't wait to meet him!!
He is so beautiful. So happy for you. Beckett will be a great big brother. You can tell by the photos, that he likes little Felix.
So cute! :) Glad Beckett is doing well with the transition.
Post a Comment