Saturday, February 27, 2016

Felix's Birthday {Four Years Old}

Felix is 4! We had a fun birthday celebration. On Felix's birthday I went to school with him. He had an exciting day at school.

First, he got to share all the things that he and Share Bear had been doing over the last week.


Then Felix got to put on his birthday crown and share treats with the class.


Finally, I was the Royal Reader, and Felix and I shared one of his favorite books with the class (and Felix got to wear two crowns).


That night we had a little family party with presents and cake.

Beckett happened to have crazy-hair day on Beckett's birthday, so he was sporting his crazy 'do for Felix's party.

Felix specially asked for this whoopee cushion and a pair of handcuffs. Beckett was thrilled to go buy them from the store for Felix and then handcuff him after the presents were opened.


We had a Darth Vader / Dark Side themed party because Felix loved Darth Vader. Seriously. He goes around telling people that Darth Vader is his favorite character. I made a Death Star cake and decorated it with some Star Wars action figures. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Happy Birthday Felix!