
This was probably my favorite maze. It was really fun to walk through these tall, flower-like, bendable poles.

We didn't really get this maze, but it made for a funny photo opportunity. We were sad there wasn't anyone else around so that they could take the picture for us.

Navigating more fun mazes.
This maze was set up like a laundry line. It was one of our favorites.

This maze may not look like much, but it sung in the wind.

The gardens were really nice too. We especially liked the water garden. It has a really cool waterfall and the largest living wall in the country.



There is also a chapel on the garden grounds. Its architectural design is absolutely stunning.


I guess a trip to rural Missouri wouldn't be complete without a tractor. They were doing some work on the gardens.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday JoLee!
That looks like a lot of fun.
I cannot believe how many cool things you all find to do in Kansas. I definitely need to come and visit!
Happy Birthday JoLee! Looks like a FABULOUS time!!
Post a Comment