And then one morning out of the blue, the two forlorn hay bales were ... joined by two other hay bales.
We have never seen a single soul working that tiny plot of land. I think we may live next to a ghostly hay baler.
Old vs. New: look what damage a year can do to a perfectly beautiful bale of hay.


Perhaps the strangest thing is that it seems everyone around here thinks that it's normal to have hay bales in the middle of the city. It's almost as if they don't notice them at all. Then again ... maybe Nate and I are the only ones who can actually see these mysterious hay bales.
8 comments:
At least you get to smell that yummy fresh cut hay smell on a regular basis and you can't be to crazy if your camera can see the hay bales too.
The big question is--What does this have to do with goats? I think there just might be some connection. hmmmmm.....
Dorothy, that is a very good point. I'm going to ponder it for a while ...
Jolee-
This is perhaps one of the funniest observations I have ever read. I don't know why it struck me so funny, but I've been laughing for the last five minutes. Think Val watching the Pink Panther. That was me.
Nice hair Gavn8r
I highly recommend clicking on the Gavin8r's picture so that you can read his illustrious profile. Gav has had many, I mean is currently having, many adventures. Furthermore, if you would like something translated, you'll know who to turn to.
I was inspired
Thank you. I'm on a quest to bring the mullet back. So far, its just me... but there are other closet mullet-heads who are out there just biding their time before the revolution begins.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
VIVA LA MULLET!
Post a Comment