Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Visiting Family

My sister now has three kids, which is three more than either of her older brothers. But I'm glad that Lila was born in at the end of summer, because it gave my whole family the perfect excuse to rendezvous in Dallas. This was our family's second trip to Dallas, and my fifth, but we found plenty of things to do. Here were some highlights:

The baseball game the first night was really fun (except my niece got sick). But hey, I won two free tacos to Taco Bueno. Sorry there are no pictures of us this time, only the kids.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a great trip! We appreciate you taking so much time out of your busy schedules to be with us. The kids are missing you already--can't wait for the next visit!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you got to go and be with family. Cute kids!