Nothing like passing on the love of reading. I found Mamoo like this almost every night. Her scriptures and her glasses would be on her face. He looks so peaceful and sweet.
I love it! That is so cute. We are raising a little reader, too. Per likes to climb into the chair in his room and sit quietly while he turns through pages in his books. Makes me happy.
4 comments:
Nothing like passing on the love of reading. I found Mamoo like this almost every night. Her scriptures and her glasses would be on her face. He looks so peaceful and sweet.
That's so cute!
I love it! That is so cute. We are raising a little reader, too. Per likes to climb into the chair in his room and sit quietly while he turns through pages in his books. Makes me happy.
awww, way to start the love of reading young!
Post a Comment