oh my goodness, Zephyr looks huge in both pictures! LOL what great pictures!!
What a fun day! Thanks for the Christmas card! :) Merry Christmas!
Gotta love this boy. What a great looking kid!
I just want to eat him up! So cute. Merry Christmas, guys!
I do love that picture where the cat looks gigantic. Merry Christmas Stephens family!
Beckett always has the cutest wide eyed expression. He is adorable!
You should see his cousin.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my goodness, Zephyr looks huge in both pictures! LOL what great pictures!!
What a fun day! Thanks for the Christmas card! :) Merry Christmas!
Gotta love this boy. What a great looking kid!
I just want to eat him up! So cute. Merry Christmas, guys!
I do love that picture where the cat looks gigantic. Merry Christmas Stephens family!
Beckett always has the cutest wide eyed expression. He is adorable!
You should see his cousin.
Post a Comment