Friday, April 30, 2010

10

10 months hit me harder than any other. Maybe because now we've hit the double digits. Maybe because we are hurdling toward 1 year. Maybe because on his 10-month birthday Beckett discovered tantrums. "What? You're going to put me on the ground. I will arch my back and lie on the floor and cry like I'm being tortured." Maybe because he's getting to be such a big boy. B grew 2 inches between his 6 month and 9 month appointments. He's got a mouthful of 7 teeth. He is standing and walking with assistance all over, and he can balance all by himself for several seconds.

Beckett loves this walker. He's getting to be a real pro at pushing it around.

Here he's looking kind of sad and showing off his surfer-do.

We've loved hanging with Ava and Abby. We're so happy they aren't moving! Hooray!
As my friend Jacque likes to say, "Thanks for peeking."

7 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

What a funny boy! He always seems so happy. Hopefully the tantrum was a one time event... :)

Shannon said...

Good job Beckett! You are just so cute.

Brooke Wentzel Stephens said...

I miss him!

Katie said...

I get pretty sad too when I think about how fast they grow up! Looks like he is cruising right along with that walker..too cute!

Aaron said...

I can't wait to see him again!

Dorothy said...

Fabulous!! What a great little guy (not little for long) and two great parents!

Diane said...

Thanks for the tribute :D I can't believe how big Beckett is getting!