Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beckett Walks

This is how it all started. Grandpa Jensen's gift from last summer arguably became Beckett's most celebrated toy.



A few weeks ago he started taking his first steps with assistance. Last week he did this.



Every day he takes a few more steps. Here's another video from a few days ago.

8 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Camille and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the jumping thing... especially the part when he lets go! What a hilarious kid!!
Melissa

Tami said...

These videos are precious. I LOVE Beckett and can't wait to meet him in person even though I feel as if I know him so well. Blogging is the best!

Dorothy said...

I am a total BECKETT fan!! You get a perfect 10 score !!

Paige said...

So exciting. I knew he'd beat Andrew.

J said...

Nate, you are such a fun dad. I love the clip where you roll away and start cheering him on.
I read on Joanna's blog that Toby came for a surprise visit!! How fun!! Any picts?

Stephen and Debbie said...

So cute! It is so fun to capture these great moments on film! What a fun boy!

Unknown said...

Stay tuned for a post about H.

Brooke Wentzel Stephens said...

so cute