Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Taggart and Danielle

Taggart and Danielle were married this weekend. It was a highly anticipated wedding in the Gillespie household. We are so happy for them both.

The night before the wedding they had a dinner with all the family and their very closest friends. Nate and I (and I'm sure Paige and Peter as well) found the delicious food, stellar cake, and humorous comments from the attendants to be even more flavorful and funny because we had a baby sitter.
Taggart's groomsmen stealthily packed up all the stuff he needed for the big day and took him to Denver right after the dinner. Our favorite exchange from the evening was my mom reminding my brother about something he needed for the next day, and Brandon replying that he had made a list. If you know Brandon than you know that Taggart definitely had everything he needed.

Here's the happy couple right after the ceremony.
The groom's family.
Beckett and Andrew had their own mini-photo shoot in their matching wedding day apparel.
I know I'm slightly biased, but I thought B was just about the cutest thing ever.

Later that night at the reception:

Taggart and his groomsmen, Sean, Tyler, and Brandon, get ready for a photo.
Andrew hangs out with Peter.
Beckett smiles with his grandma.
Paige and I under the twinkle lights.
Taggart and Danielle with their parents.
With my beautiful Gramma.
Taggart and my boys.
Taggart with his sisters.

3 comments:

Abby Flores said...

beautiful pictures!! it looks like a wonderful day for all!

and the boys look SO CUTE in their outfits, good work!

Kristen said...

How fun! Beckett IS adorable!

J said...

Beckett looked like a little gentleman. I love how he smiles so much. What a fun time for your family.