Monday, August 23, 2010

Farming

Nate and Beckett took a drive out to the Kansas countryside. Beckett liked holding the map.
This weekend the three of us went to the farmstead. Beckett and the cow checked one another out.
B also liked ringing the cow bells in front of the milking barn.
No trip to the farm is complete without feeding the goats. They are hungry and greedy. Beckett enjoyed watching Nate dole out goat treats.
Four goats in a row.
Goats are pretty entertaining.

3 comments:

JoMamma said...

Some blog post could really use more cowbell. However I think you managed to get in just the right amount.

Very cute trip. Beckett is such an adorable boy!

Paige said...

I'm impressed at B's fearlessness. His cousin does not like to be that close to the animals at our farm.

J said...

He looks so grown up now. I love the goat picture.