Saturday, May 05, 2012

Beckett with Felix

Here are some pictures of the boys together.

Nate took this picture of Beckett and Felix. The first time I saw it was when I downloaded it onto the computer, and it made me laugh so hard. Beckett looks completely nonplussed about holding Felix, like he couldn't care less about the lump in his lap. Usually Beckett is all about "Baby Fegitx." And while Beckett is totally checked out, Felix is engaged.
Felix enjoys hanging out in Beckett's room while Beckett plays trains.
Beckett and Felix sit together in the reading chair.
Felix really likes sitting up so I occasionally let him sit in the bumbo with the couch and a blanket adding some extra support for his head. At 9 weeks he's still working on his neck strength.
I asked Beckett to sit down next to Felix, and this is what he did. He is sitting.

1 comment:

Brooke Wentzel Stephens said...

HAH! I love where Beckett sat.