Everyone looks so happy and you look so beautiful. JoLee, hard to believe that you can be so pretty with such little sleep. Love the pictures..you need to send the one of you and the boys to your mom, she would love it. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
5 comments:
Beautiful family! And Felix looks so happy. You should've called me over to take one of the four of you, neighbor :)
Such good pictures! You look really pretty in them JoLee. Felix is so happy and cute. I am dying to meet him.
Everyone looks so happy and you look so beautiful. JoLee, hard to believe that you can be so pretty with such little sleep. Love the pictures..you need to send the one of you and the boys to your mom, she would love it. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I LOVE these pictures. They're perfect! I think your whole family is so good-looking.
Great pictures! Your kids are adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment