
Stephens family, friends and fans. i will now be signing autographs. I have a five second blub on a nationally televised television show on TV. I also say something very profound so be sure to have your pencils ready. It's something like, "It's a good thing." Deep and poignant. courtTv 11pmEST on the 22nd so check your local listings and don't miss out on this opportunity to learn more about my exciting and stimulating desk job. One of the half hours is our company, Vanacore. The other half hour is the other company. It's about my mom's case and i'm the special tag-along in the background, great career move. and then about a co-worker's case, for the Vanacore segment. No grammar comments, work last week has been a bear, with an average of 13 hour days. Feel free to comment on my latin as that always shines through and is never tarnished come wind rain shine sleet or snowy depths of white.
5 comments:
Very Cool!
I just set my TiVo so we can watch it again & again & again...
Okay, Brooke, what's the deal? We know that you're using Aaron's login and it's confusing us. Aaron on TV? I think not! But I can't wait to see the TiVO so I can watch it again and again and again.
Heir Hunters was awesome!!
Brooke, you looked FABULOUS on camera!
Brooke, I want to be the first to get your autograph. I think this show should definitely be signed up...and run on syndication forever so that you and Aaron can live your old age in ease and comfort. We have a new star in the family!
Post a Comment