Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Video Streaming

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I met JoLee's sister's boyfriend, Peter. He is working for a company called MoveMedia that creates video streaming for BYU TV and other channels. If you go to www.byu.tv you'll find that you can watch BYUTV live anytime you want. Moreover, you can watch archives and past general conference videos. By the way, you'll have to download a plug-in, to get this to work, but that shouldn't be hard.

This Sunday is the Church Christmas devotional, so if you're interested you can get that online. JoLee and I are especially happy about BYUTV online, since General Conference is not broadcast to the Kansas City area.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

wow, amazing how many ways to access the Church info. I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and are safely home

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate!
I hope you were able to watch the Christmas devotional and thanks for the advertisment. By the way, could you e-mail me those Thanksgiving pictures? Thanks!
~Paige