This article: Pickup Driver Damages Cars In OP Parking Lot stars our car as well as five of our neighbors. Above is the picture the article uses with our car front and center. What a drag.
A lot of people have asked me, so I wanted to mention that this picture was AFTER the police report and AFTER all of the victims repositioned their cars (ours included). When I first saw our car, it was sandwiched between two of the cars in the background. We were number 4 in 5 car sandwich.
Speaking of cars, you ought to do a little flashback of Nate's old Zephyr. I remember a great tribute that he wrote about that wonderful car (which had push pins holding the ceiling fabric up.)
What a bummer. I am glad that you weren't IN your car. Now THAT would have been bad. I tell you, apartment buildings and cars = bad luck. We had ours stolen outside of ours. Hope your insurance covers it all. :(
13 comments:
OH my GOODNESS! That is horrible! Keep us updated..I hope they find the jerk!
I'm so sorry. This sucks! I wish your car could have made the news in a more pleasant story.
A lot of people have asked me, so I wanted to mention that this picture was AFTER the police report and AFTER all of the victims repositioned their cars (ours included). When I first saw our car, it was sandwiched between two of the cars in the background. We were number 4 in 5 car sandwich.
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry this has happened to you guys. I hope they find the guy!
I think our car looks really photogenic even all bashed up.
boooo. That would make me so mad. So sorry!
Bummer! What a thing to wake up to! I hope it all gets worked out okay.
Poor, poor, photogenic car. Thank heavens the Golf is gone and it wasn't hurt.
Speaking of cars, you ought to do a little flashback of Nate's old Zephyr. I remember a great tribute that he wrote about that wonderful car (which had push pins holding the ceiling fabric up.)
What a bummer. I am glad that you weren't IN your car. Now THAT would have been bad. I tell you, apartment buildings and cars = bad luck. We had ours stolen outside of ours. Hope your insurance covers it all. :(
BUMMER!! I'm so sorry, that's NOT cool.
OH my goodness! Did they catch the person who did that? How sad! I'm glad you're ok though!
Post a Comment