Luckily, I actually really like winter. And I've realized that I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that winter equals cancellations in Maryland. If I can do that, winter will be a happier season for me.
Anyway, because there was so much snow, I have lots of lovely snow pictures.
My backyard.
Beckett, especially, is a big fan of winter. He always claims that it's his favorite season. Nate and I have always thought that was a little strange, seeing how he hates to be cold, but cold doesn't seem to bother him when he's in the snow.
Nate is typically the more fun parent, but, when it comes to playing in the snow, I've got him beat. It comes from having much more experience. One thing I did this winter was drag our small playset over to the edge of the deck. Then I piled up the snow underneath it so the kids could slide right into a snowdrift. The slide was extra fast because it was wet.
Here are pictures of Felix before and after he got his haircut.
We had one good snowman day.
This photo got a lot of attention. It's pretty lucky how I caught that snowflake.
After all that snow, we are enjoying our spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment